- Cat or Kitten (unaltered) $40 plus veterinary fees
- Cat or Kitten (altered) $100
- Dog or Puppy (unaltered) $55 plus veterinary fees
- Dog or Puppy (altered) $155
- Small Animals: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Gerbils, etc. Range from $15 to $50
We take in any companion animal (pending intake assessment) in need of a home. There are fees associated with Owner-Surrender animals. Call our Animal Services desk for more information.
We are unable to house reptiles or wildlife but we can refer you to the appropriate agency to handle those animals.
If your dog becomes lost, please contact your local Dog Control Officers! DCO List
Looking for a specific type or breed of dog or cat or other small companion animals, complete an adoption application and we will contact you if it comes in.
For more information and how to qualify, contact our Program Coordinator.
Hours of Operation
We are not open in the morning because our dedicated staff arrives early to clean and feed our animals. It takes several hours to adequately provide the quality care they need and deserve.
Tues., Wed., Fri. 12-4:30 pm Sat. 11-3
Closed Mon., Thurs., Sun.